Barcode Tattoo
For my book club book I am reading the Bar-code Tattoo. It is not the fairytale book that you would want to read. Its different its sci-fi. Kayla is the main character. This takes place in 2025. Now, I know that 2025 is a long time from now but we still have to dream it and create it. I cannot even think what will happen in 2025. But at least time is slow!! Kayla's father died. Not so happy moment. HE committed suicide in their bathroom. It was because of the bar-code. Kayla doesn't know why this happened. She doesn't have a bar-code tattoo. She is never going to get one. Almost everyone at her high school have one. But there is one group that is against it. They are called the decodes. No difference. Its really sad because now the doctors are injecting the bar-code tattoos on the new born babies foots! This sounds to depressing. If you like sci-fi than you can read it. But I've been getting long time nightmares so its up to you! This is my post for Sunday!-Ava
No comments:
Post a Comment